What I do
I provide a safe, open-minded, non-judgmental, confidential and loving environment for the seeker of a reading. To explore with the objective tools of Astrology and Tarot significant factors in the seeker’s life. My goal is that you leave a reading feeling empowered, grounded and connected. I strive to make honesty, trust, respect and compassion the essential elements in how I relate to those that I perform readings.
Readings are not a substitute for licensed professional help/advise for services related to but not limited by financial, medical, psychological, or law. I do not provide services I am not qualified to provide.
- To do no harm.
- To keep our discussions confidential.
- To be non-judgmental. This is not only a corner stone of my business practice but is also essential to my spiritual practice.
- To not only except adversity but to celebrate it.
- To be honest about what a reading can or can not do for the seeker.
- To not impose my own personal belief systems, practices or sense of personal limitations upon a person receiving a reading.
- To be rested and prepared to be totally present mentally, emotionally and spiritually during a reading.